Getting the perfect level of fizzy fun is easy. Once your SodaStream Quick Connect Cylinder is inserted, follow the steps below to get bubbling.
- Begin by filling your BPA-free carbonating bottle with cold water up to the fill line. Remember to always fizz water before adding any flavour.
- To insert the BPA-free carbonating bottle screw the BPA-free carbonating bottle into the Sparkling Water Maker by turning it to the right until there is a ‘click’ sound.
- The bottle is inserted correctly, when there is a small gap between the bottom of the Carbonating Bottle and the base.
- To carbonate, press the carbonating button in short 1 second presses; 3 presses for standard carbonation and 5 presses for strong carbonation.
Sparkle Note: You may see small pieces of ice appear in the water during carbonation of very cold water. Any ice created will simply melt.
- When the desired level of carbonation is achieved, unscrew the carbonating bottle. As you start un-screwing the bottle you will hear the pressure being released from the bottle.
- Flavor your way! Enjoy your sparkling water or add your preferred SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix flavor to enjoy a sparkling flavored beverage, but remember always fizz water before adding any flavour.